Fatherhood, Work and Family have been in the news a lot lately. Here’s a roundup of some of my favorite content from the past few months.
First, here’s what I’ve been up to:
- I reached a deal with Motivational Press for my first book, due out in time for Father’s Day 2015: The Working Dad’s Survival Guide: How to Succeed at Work and at Home!
- My article, Flextime Doesn’t Need to be an HR Policy, appeared at Harvard Business Review Online
- My article, Want to Help Moms and Kids? Help Dads With Their Work-Family Balance, appeared on Huffington Post Parents
- I was one of several dads who answered the question How Dads Balance Work and Family in a recent article on Buzzfeed.
- I was profiled in a special Sunday Magazine issue of Chile’s leading newspaper, El Mercurio, devoted to work-family balance (see the picture above). This is Chile’s equivalent to our NYTimes Magazine. The article, which is all in Spanish is entitled, “Scott Behson, Academico Estadounidense: El Papa Tambien Importa“
Now, on to the round-up: Continue reading