Our limestone cleaner is the perfect choice for keeping your limestone surfaces looking their best! This cleaner is non-toxic, biodegradable, and pH-neutral, making it safe for use on all types of limestone. It quickly and easily removes dirt, dust, and grime, and leaves your surfaces clean and shining.
Review of 5 Best limestone cleaner
1. Black Diamond Stoneworks Limestone and Travertine Floor Cleaner: Natural Stone, Marble, Slate, Polished Concrete, honed or tumbled surfaces. Concentrated Ph. Neutral. (1-Quart)
This concentrated floor cleaner is designed for natural stone, marble, slate, polished concrete, and other honed or tumbled surfaces. It is pH neutral and comes in a quart-sized bottle.
– Safe for use on natural stone, marble, slate, polished concrete, and more
– Concentrated and ph neutral
– Quick and easy to use
One disadvantage for this product is that it is not effective on all surfaces. It is specifically for natural stone, marble, slate, and polished concrete.
Why we recommend
This product is amazing! I used it on my limestone and travertine floor and it made them look brand new. The directions said to use it full strength, but I diluted it a bit and it worked just as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with natural stone floors.
2. Stone & Tile Intensive Cleaner: Concentrated Deep Cleaner, Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite, Slate, Ceramic & Porcelain Tile. (1 Quart)
This concentrated deep cleaner is designed to clean stone, tile and grout. It is safe for use on marble, limestone, travertine, granite, slate, ceramic and porcelain tile. The formula is pH balanced and non-acidic, making it safe for use on a variety of surfaces. It removes dirt, grease and grime, and leaves behind a fresh, clean scent.
1. Safe for use on a variety of stone and tile surfaces.
2. Cleans deep-set dirt and grime.
3. Leaves a streak-free finish.
4. Affordable and easy to use.
The product may be too strong for some types of stone and tile, and may cause damage.
Why we recommend
This Stone & Tile Intensive Cleaner is a concentrated deep cleaner that is perfect for marble, limestone, travertine, granite, slate, ceramic, and porcelain tile. It quickly and easily removes dirt, grease, and grime, leaving your tile looking and smelling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an easy and effective way to clean their stone or tile.
3. Miracle Sealants LTSS6QT Limestone & Travertine Stone Soap Cleaners, Quart
This Miracle Sealants LTSS6QT Limestone & Travertine Stone Soap Cleaners, Quart is perfect for cleaning limestone and travertine stone. It quickly removes dirt, grime, and other residues from the surface, leaving behind a streak-free finish.
1. Cleans and restores the natural shine to limestone and travertine surfaces.
2. Removes dirt, dust, and other surface contaminants.
3. Safe for daily use.
4. Can be used on a variety of surfaces, including countertops, floors, and walls.
5. Pleasant lemony scent.
One disadvantage for this product is that it is not meant for use on marble.
If you’re looking for an effective and affordable way to clean and seal your limestone or travertine floors, Miracle Sealants LTSS6QT Limestone & Travertine Stone Soap Cleaners is a great choice. This soap cleaner is designed to remove dirt, grease, and grime from your stone floors, while also sealing and protecting them from staining and etching.
It’s safe to use on both indoor and outdoor stone surfaces, and it leaves a protective seal that will keep your floors looking beautiful for years to come.
4. Aqua Mix Commercial and Residential Penetrating Cleaner and Re-Sealer 32 oz.
Aqua Mix Penetrating Cleaner and Re-Sealer is a water-based product that quickly and easily removes dirt, grease, and grime from a variety of surfaces, including natural and synthetic stone, masonry, and concrete. It also helps to re-seal and protect the surface from staining and fading.
1. Aqua Mix penetrates and cleans deep down, dissolving and removing dirt, grease, grime, and wax build-up.
2. Aqua Mix is safe to use on most surfaces, including natural stone, tile, grout, concrete, and masonry.
3. Aqua Mix re-seals and protects surfaces, helping to prevent dirt and grime from building up again.
4. Aqua Mix is easy to use – simply spray and wipe away.
5. Aqua Mix is affordable and a little goes a long way.
May not be effective on some surfaces
Why we recommend
This Aqua Mix Commercial and Residential Penetrating Cleaner and Re-Sealer is a great product! I used it on my granite countertops and it made them look new again! It’s very easy to use, just spray it on and wipe it off. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
5. Stone Care International Granite Cleaner – 32 Fluid Ounces Granite & Stone Tile Travertine Limestone Slate Clean
it is a safe, non-toxic and biodegradable cleaner that safely cleans and restores the natural beauty of your stone surfaces. It is also effective on sealed surfaces.
-Removes dirt, grease, and grime
-Leaves a streak-free shine
-Safe for all natural stone surfaces
-Non-toxic, biodegradable, and non-abrasive
-Can be used on a variety of surfaces, not just stone
The product may not be as effective as other granite cleaners on the market.
This is a great granite cleaner! I have used it on my granite countertops and it leaves them looking shiny and new. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great granite cleaner.
What is the best limestone cleaner?
The best limestone cleaner is a mixture of vinegar and water.
How do I clean limestone?
There is no one definitive answer to this question as the best way to clean limestone will vary depending on the type of limestone and the nature of the soiling.
However, general methods that can be used to clean limestone include using a wet rag to wipe down the surface, using a diluted vinegar solution, or using a commercial limestone cleaner.
What can I use to clean limestone?
Brick and stone cleaners are typically composed of a blend of acids and detergents and are effective at removing dirt, grime, and grease from limestone.
There are a number of limestone cleaners on the market, but the best one for you depends on the type of limestone and the type of cleaning required.
Some cleaners are better for removing grease or oil, while others are better for removing dirt or stains. Always read the instructions carefully to make sure you are using the correct cleaner for your limestone.
Scott Liner, I am a software engineer graduate by law but a passionately enchanted blogger by profession.
A few years back, it all started with my blog website Fathers Work and Family. It was about dealing and healing with home and garden tools. Well, it brought me a good audience base for sure, which then dragged me out of my major and got me to sit and write, and be a blogger. I enjoy sharing my thoughts with readers.